- On June 18, 2019
- communication, pre-event, tips
Pre-event communication tips to boost your event.
You love cooking Phad Thai but are afraid your guests are allergic to nuts? You bought your friend a gift but he already has it? You organized an event but your boss is not happy with the attendance rate? You could totally avoid it. But how?
Communicate, gain and share information.
Tips below won’t help you with your dinner but will boost your sessions, increase ticket sales and help with your event pre-engagement.
- Inform attendees about NetworkTables at your event website. Tell them about the tool, what to expect, and what are the advantages. Embed the sessions on your website – read more.
- Instead of sender name [YOUR EVENT NAME], make it more personal, add a name, for example, Best regards, Lisa – [YOUR EVENT NAME]
- Your welcome email could be too long, “call to action” might be too far down. Keep it sweet and short. Always remember, if someone opens the email on their phone – how far do they have to scroll down?
- Timing is crucial. Do you know your audience’s highest opening rate? In general, we advice: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday between 9.00 AM – 3.00PM.
- Do you use hashtags? It’s important! add a hashtag in the event or session name. When people share sessions they also share your hashtag.
- #Share, #share, #share! sessions url via your social media channels! Tag the host and event sponsor for more visibility and engagement.
We hope it helps! In case of any additional questions, please reach us through chat.