- On April 4, 2019
NetworkTables.com is an online event tool (SaaS – software as a service) that helps attendees of large conferences meet
the right people and make networking more efficient.
Our customers are event organizer around the world (38+ countries worldwide); organizing exhibitions, conferences, networking events, in all kind of industries. We are operating since 2015. We’ve been rapidly growing ever since! We are a small team of four and working with several freelancers & ambassadors to make every event a success. We are based at co-creation space WeWork – Weteringschans 165c, Amsterdam.
NetworkTables is ready to scale up and we are looking for the right people to make this happen. This is why we are looking for an Intern with balls!
- Develop an advisory plan on how to reduce churn
- Outsource tasks & manage projects with external parties
- Actively help customers from all around the world via chat, email and phone
- Start new campaigns and prepare overseas business trips.
- Join network events within the Netherlands (and abroad)
- Manage customer issues and find ways to optimize processes
- Work closely with sales and product development team to reach goals.
- Learn how it is to work in a fast-paced startup environment
We are looking for someone that fits in this profile:
- HBO or University student in the field of Marketing / Communication / Management / BIM / Finance / Business Economics
- Someone with balls (motivation and courage to make a difference)
- Hands-on Mentality
- Creative and eager to improve current processes
- Additional: Experience in sales
- Languages required: English & Dutch
What we offer you:
- Financial compensation
- Join us for a team trip
- Cool internship where you can learn a lot!
- Young and small ambitious team (3-10 people)
- Experience in an international environment
- Freedom to bring in new ideas
- Cool office building, great location in Amsterdam, with tons of other entrepreneurs and startups… oh yes, did we mention we have a bar on the 1st floor with free unlimited beers (every day)
- Job potential after the internship
Read the blog from Freek about his experience at NetworkTables.
Do you think you can bring NetworkTables to a higher level and do you love what we do? Let us know when we can have a coffee by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.