- On March 30, 2019
Are you passionate about events and technology? Do you have great communication skills? And would you like to help people to network in a more effective way? This means we are looking for you! Join our incredible adventure of connecting the right people at events.
NetworkTables is a very easy tool, designed by event managers, to help their attendees to meet the right people and make networking more efficient at their events. We are growing rapidly and helped event-organizers in 38+ countries to increase their event attendance (show-up rate), speed-up ticket sale and save valuable time. 2016 winner of the Event Technology Award for Best Technology for Building Event Attendance: read here. 2017 & 2018 Winner of the Future of Meetings: read here.
Our strategy aims to involve our employees as much as possible to developments of the business. We expect them to give their views on possible improvements within the organization. We are an informal company with room for growth and development.
We are building a world-class support organisation comprised of motivated and talented problem solvers who love helping others. As the NetworkTables platform continues to develop, our team of dedicated product experts is responsible for providing education and resources to a growing market of customers (both organisers and attendees). We’re looking for start-up oriented candidates to bring their excellent communication and creative issue resolution skills to the team. There is no script, no one-size-fits-all solution.
Customer Experience is critical to the success of NetworkTables. We’re available 24/7 to troubleshoot, problem solve, and exceed expectations through delivering a delightful experience. We’re tasked with ensuring our organisers their attendees have a consistently great experience with NetworkTables, and measure it. No matter what the channel (self-service, email, phone, chat or in-person) we aim to deliver service that goes above and beyond. Great service to us is personal, human, quick and thorough, and above all delightful.
Joining our team means doing what you love: helping people. Through phone and email, you will be interfacing with our wonderful customers, and working through various questions to help make their event a success. Your mastery of the NetworkTables platform will be invaluable as you guide and onboard our customers in learning the best ways to set up and manage events, resolve any day-of-event concerns, and maximize the toolset to ensure a great experience. Ultimately, your goal will be to delight our customers and send them away with greater knowledge and a smile. What you will be doing is: 70% customer onboarding & management, 10% sales/lead qualification, 20% whatever you like doing most.
- Provide high-quality support via Skype, chat, email and phone to our customers worldwide
- Onboarding our new customers together with account executive
- Be an expert on NetworkTables features and processes
- Pro-actively manage online events of new and existing customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Create content for our knowledge base and articles for our website
- Play a key role in improving our product to become more self-service
- Visit events to get feedback from our customers and provide on-site support
- Identify leads and business opportunities
- Become friends with our customers
- Own customer issues and escalate to appropriate channels when needed
- Provide instruction and tutorials about our service to existing customers
- Bring a flexible mindset – our team relies on each other to cover and/or switch shifts in order to meet the needs of our customers and quickly adapt to changes in product and process. The only constant around here is change!
The Skill Set:
- Native-level Dutch speaker & excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English, (German)
- A proactive, make-it-happen attitude
- Receptiveness to feedback and coaching with a desire to continuously improve
- Demonstrated aptitude and love for providing exceptional customer service
- Understanding of online customer engagement and user experience
- Great communication skills and being able to motivate people
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and handle a lot of information
- Digital savvy, eye for detail, determined, an achiever
- Stamina and focus to provide support to dozens of contacts per day with a smile
- Tech fluency – you’ll become an expert in our product and can learn new technology at lightning speed, as well as help and teach others
- Experience in tools like; MailChimp, Eventbrite, Excel
- Analytical, problem-solving.
- An infectiously upbeat attitude and great sense of humor
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- UX interest
- Sales experience
- A relaxed and informal work atmosphere
- Great work environment at WeWork, a vibrant co-workspace, located in central Amsterdam
- Weekly drinks with the team and others at WeWork
- You will visit cool (international) events like the Best Event Awards (this year in Milano)
- Tell us how much you would like to earn and you might get it
If you are interested, please APPLY or send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.